Tuesday, June 2, 2009

classy and fabulous

i am in the middle of a dillema where i have insufficient money
but my hands are shaky and my mind is forcing me to go out
and shop and shop. well you get the idea.
i need new pair of shoes, mines old and beat out. and.
i need a new bag. make it two new bags. make it three. no, make it four. yes, four.
and. and. and. and.
i need a new pair oh shades. one which i'll cherish and keep til i am eighteen.
i have to admit that to me,
shopping is one of life's greatest remedy.
but when the purse gets empty, than, my month is over. literally.
but mama says i'm very picky and choosy and weird when it comes to fashion.
i can change my fashion statement each time i go out.
thats the reason why i always go shopping with her.
she keeps me on track. and.
she has great taste. and.
she knows what looks good on me.
from top to bottom.
so. thank you. ma.

- In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.

No comments: