Sunday, July 26, 2009

blessing in disguise

I am blessed. No, really. I am blessed. And i am grateful for everything that has and will happen before and after this. Despite having problems that never fail to upset me, some may be nothing whilst some may be something just too bizarre, i am glad it all happened. I take it as a blessing in disguise. These are the things that make this world a better place to live in. These past few weeks of hanging out with my cousind has thought me a lot. And i mean, a lot alot. Having parents like my parents, is the best. The best gift that i could ever ask for. And having a brother that understands u inside and out just like your parents, that is priceless. And for that, i am blessed.

I know its far too early to be thinking about courses i might want to take in the future but still, ill go through it sooner or later. Got so many courses that i want to take, but yes i know. I can only choose one. For now that is.

For the record, i know i keep saying this. But, i love fashion. It means so much to me, that mostly everything i say has got to do with it.

I know im jumping from one topic to another but today is the only day i get to blog. I need to study. Gotta set my priorities right. And gotta strive. And i gotta work hard so that ill succeed. I know i can, yes i know i can:)

XxxxxxX

1 comment:

Fateha said...

you go Girl! :D

saya amat berbangga dengan anda

xoxo :P