Tuesday, August 11, 2009

throw up your arms into the sky


Today is the beginning of an end. Okay, literally it was. Okay, fine. Today is the beginning of my trials. Which i can say was superbly oh-god-i-am-speechless-dude. Screw that. Might as well, i think about my paper tomorrow which pretty much is much more important than today's paper which i cannot deny is equally important too but still tomorrow's paper is much more important. Oh geez, i wonder why i keep twisting my words upside down a lot lately. I really do hope that i get better grades compared to my previous examinations.

Here's a question. Do you agree with me if i say that we say we lead our own lives but truthfully and ironically sometimes, other people's life play a big role in our lives sometimes even bigger that our role of leading our own lives ? I disagree but still i can't deny the fact that sometimes it does affect our lives. Me especially. I used to want other people's life so badly that i tend to chuck mine aside and ruin it. But as i grew older and as i overcame my fears and irrational thoughts, i have come to a conclusion that pleases me and that is to live your life and cherish each and every moment you have. I mean, life's too short. Why not just live the life we want and work hard to strive and achieve what we want? Right?

I have my own view and perspective on things. I might disagree with some issues and i might agree with other issues. We have our own rights. Don't we ? We are all individuals with different minds but all with two eyes, ears, a mouth, nose, a pair of hands, legs and a body. We may or might be different by our color, race and religion. But still we are all creations of God. And. We determine our future.

Yours truly.

No comments: