Thursday, November 19, 2009

According to me.

- It's as if I'm waiting lifelessly, for a stunted tree to grow.



My big crush on fashion is starting to get very bad. I switch on my laptop every single day just to see what's in and what's out in fashion. Yes, everyday. And Rock Music is my thing now. And Ballad too. Two very very different genres but still, they're awesomely great. 


My brother's on his study leave now. So, he accompanies me at home. It's great you know. Given time to spend some quality time with the ones we love. Haha. I've been bugging him a lot. He bullies me just too much, so that's what you get when you bully me.


I like the quote mama found in the internet ;
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.
I'm not perfect, I guess that makes me happy. No, I am happy.
 :) 

1 comment:

Nurul Fateha Hj. Mustaza said...

Nurul Fateha likes this post! :D