Thursday, November 26, 2009

He likes me, he likes me not.






I know I've posted about New Moon earlier on. But this is, a proper post. I really have to say this ; I know I've said it more than once. And I know people might think "God, hasnt she got anything better to do rather than talk about this and only this? man, you're so annoying.". But do bear with me for the time being. It's a phase a normal teenage girl would face in her lifetime. I am head over heels for this guy up here, yup you've guessed right, Robert Pattinson. And how I really wish someone like Robert Pattinson, yes Rob not Edward really does exist in this place where I live that happens to be called planet Earth. Not that I don't like Edward though Robert is literally Edward in some ways. Okay fine, how I wish i want the both of them. How I wish someone like that really does exist. He doesn't have to be as perfect as Edward is. Alright, you get the whole picture. 

But then, as we all know, it is fairly impossible for something like this to happen. Cause even mama said that maybe guys like Edward/Robert only exists maybe one in a million. And entirely impossible for something like that to happen to me. Oh but well, If it was meant to be it was. And it will happen to me someday. Hopefully. I'm in no rush anyway.

Okay but so, I really really realy do like him. he's not that all mushy, he's sweet and adorable in his own way. and he loves toussling his hair which I find really really cute and uber hot and awesome. He makes me smile a lot. And my dad's getting pretty annoyed with me talking and talking about how beautiful and perfect robert is. I guess that's just how it is and that is just how it will be for a long time. I truly, no doubt adore him.

xxxxx
<3

1 comment:

Nurul Fateha Hj. Mustaza said...

weh, jgn ah ckp je pasal new moon...
cek lum tgk....

huhuhuhu :P