Sunday, November 15, 2009

three in one.

Firstly, the movie, " Michael Jackson, This Is IT " is definitely an awesome movie. I know I am quite outdated but I just forgot to make a review on that movie. Michael's a great man, definitely the exact same person his fans potrait him as.


Secondly, " Phobia 2 " was okay. I prefer the first one more though. But, I guess it was okay.


Last but not least, 2012.. Hmm, well at first I didn't want to watch this movie as I was afraid. Thinking that maybe the end of our days would really be the same as in the movies. But, in the end, I did watch it. And boy, the movie was brilliant. Minus the fact that it really wasn't the end of the world. But still, I cried through out the movie which means that the movie was really really good. Cause usually I only cry when the movie is really good and all. To me that is.




 

No comments: