Sunday, December 13, 2009

freedom is never out of style.

-Quit playing games with my heart.





You're the only guy that makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.
(cheh, taknak kalah ayat)

2009 is so near to an end. It has been quite an exciting year. Though nothing much happened. I am pleased to say I am glad 2009 has come to an end though. But gotta put in extra extra effort next year. Gotta quit playing and start studying. 

Oh, I wanna be coco chanel. Dang it, she is such an amazing lady. She inspires me. And Rob is everything to me. Haha. I want Robbbbb, pleeassseee ? Dream on farah, dream on.


If I was given a chance to make five wishes. Firstly, I would like to turn back time and study harder and re-do my PMR paper. As if. But well, a girl can still dream. Secondly, I will do whatever it takes to make both my parents proud.Thirdly, I would want to be and independent girl and never to depend on others. Fourth, I would want to travel around the world in 80 days. Last but not least, I don't think I need these five wishes to be happy. I am already happy. 


When I look back into the past, I really think I do not have any regrets with anything and everything that I have done. Even if it's the stupidest thing a person can do. Besides the PMR part. Everything happens for a reason. And whatever that has happened to me, be it about boys, school, friends, studies and other stuff, it was just meant to be that way. No strings attached. Nothing. I guess it is all just fate. 

Results are about to come out. Anytime soon. I'm praying really really hard. Really hope my 'last minute' effort paid off.

I heart Rob, good bye.

No comments: