Sunday, December 27, 2009

how easy it would be to show me how you feel.

- So thanks for making me a fighter.

Sometimes, the things that happen to you, are the things that you least expect will happen to you. So i guess, in my case, this is obviously something that I least expect would happen. But it did, before I could try to even refrain it from happening. Even so, I am trying to deal with it with all my might. I surely do hope it'll end as soon as possible, for better or for worse. Just, make it end.
I just wonder, I keep doind the wrong things on repetition. I mean, it never ends. And by the wrong things, I mean doing and making the wrong decisions when it comes to my personal affairs. I do realise where I went wrong and what I did wrong. But I can never stop it from happening. Cause automatically it will just happen again. So I hope, this time I am not making the wrong decision. This is by far, my final straw. For now, that is. I just hope it works out and turns out well.

I heart Rob, bye. 

No comments: