Tuesday, December 29, 2009

viva la vida

- Welcome to the planet.

In about two days time, we will finally meet 2010. I don't know whether I am looking forward to a brand new, refreshing year or not. Sometimes, I just wish time would stop by itself. Indirectly, this gives me the priviledge to enjoy the way things are now.


I used to love making new year resolutions. Truth be told, I do it every year. Listing down all the things that I wanna accomplish by the end of the year. Un-surprisingly, I always fail to accomplish them. Which I find completely unfortunate and unpleasant. I've been accomplishing things that I least expect would even happen to me. So, for the year 2010, NO MORE resolutions. Just go with the flow and face life as it is. No questions asked.

Random events that happened in 2009 ;
- This is not that random, I got not-so-goody-good results for my PMR.
- I've changed my thoughts about people that I know.
- I don't judge a book by its cover.
- I seldom argue. I give in a lot.
- I had a few major nervy b's.
- I've had just enough of people playing games with my heart.
- I finally know what I want in life and where I proudly stand.
- And that I am proud to be a Malaysian.
- I find is so difficult to understand people these days.
- And also the fact that, I had fun this year.
- Oh and also, I loss two kilos this year. 

Haha, lame.

I heart Rob, au revoir. 

No comments: