Friday, March 26, 2010

Those days.

I miss being a child. I miss running around in circles catching butterflies and laughing my butt off with my mum and dad. I miss sleeping soundly like a baby without any disruptions from people or things. I miss the fact that being a child, we don't have to think of many things but only on how to spend the rest of the day, be it by playing tag with next door neighbors or by playing in the park with this cute boy who is a total stranger to you but you keep playing with him cause he's too cute. I miss those days where I used to drag my pillow all over the house and never wanting to let it out of my sight. I miss getting those toys from people you don't even know but still they buy toys for you cause you're their friend's cute little daughter. I miss not caring about the world and just living in my own shell playing with barbie and ken. I miss barbie and ken and kelly too. I miss kelly's adorable shoes the most. I miss being bullied by my brother, not that I don't get bullied now, its just that it used to be different then. I miss knowing nothing about the world and people.

I miss so many things. I miss mostly everything that I have missed. I miss being young, thats the most. I miss being able to just be me and the fact that I don't have to please nobody but myself. I miss that feeling. I seldom feel that now. Some people they just want us to be someone we're not. Someone we can't be. I tend to be like that too sometimes. But I just miss it.


And mostly, I just miss being naive.

No comments: