Friday, May 7, 2010

Darling, you are the only exception.

Sometimes, when everything seems to be just where its supposed to be, you just feel like jumping around, running around in circles and thanking God for blessing you with all that you have now. Remember when I said before, that life's a bumpy road ? Well, I'm at the part of the road where the road is just smooth and straight and they men that fixes the roads, they have been doing their job by making sure there aren't any bumps or holes in it. Bless those men. 

Things are falling back into place. And studies are starting to get back on track. Especially Add Maths. School's been pretty hectic with truckload of homework and I just can't seem to get the time to complete my homework cause it keeps piling up.

I can't wait for Eclipse and The last Song. Let's just hope, the movies are worth my wait.

But still, I know nothing about the nature of human beings and I've come to a point where I just don't feel like knowing. To hell with trying to understand, life's far too short too worry about unnecessary things. 

1 comment:

zoel said...

u r good in expressing anythg dear