Sunday, June 21, 2009

L : M

I thought of keeping my fringe/bangs long. Sadly, i can't. Pn Ung's really going to catch me anytime soon. So, i need a haircut. Bummer.

Right at this very moment, i would like to say life can be characterized as misery. People change too quickly sometimes. And their changes tend to hurt others. Some may perceive changing the best thing for them to do. Well, to me some changes are good really, but don't make such big drastic changes that may make you look bad. If you really want to change, just think of the consequences you might face in the future lah. I am not pointing any fingers at anybody. This is my blog, i can write whatever i want. So, please do not feel offended. I don't mean any harm really. I am just stating the facts that are occurring around me now. I am well-aware that i have changed my self. Good or bad i don't know and its for others to judgelah. I really can't say much.

Sometimes, i cry every night befor going to bed just thinking of everything that has happened. Yes, that is life. Filled with obstacles and boundaries. Life, life, life. Why are you like so mean to me? I'm trapped in between happiness and sadness. And that is unfair. But being a normal being, i will try to stand tall. I will never show my misery. I will keep it to myself. I don't mind facing my problems alone. I've been there, and i've done it already. Part of growing up, this is how it's like. I have mama to help me. I have friends to talk to. I have people i love around me. I don't need you to ruin me. I don't need you to help me anymore. You really dissapoint me. I'm sorry. Maybe, it was my fault. I expected too much from you. And, i get heartbreaks in return. I'll get through it someway somehow. I will, i know i will.

Farah;

-why do you do this to me ?

p.s; currently listening to secondhand serenade - why.

No comments: