Saturday, June 20, 2009

a few things

so he finally gave me the permission to use the laptop. i am happy. i finally get to blog as there's just too many things going on in my mind now.

one of it that is, dayum i really thought that you're different. really. but turns out, you're just like one of them. you never bother. you lied. you made me fall for you. for a moment i thought i did. but turns out i didn't. and my, i am glad i didn't. i've moved on. so, goodbye. and thanks for the memories.

my grades are amusingly and surprisingly bad. real bad. i'm shocked myself. i've been down this whole week. i need to buck up, really.

thirdly, teha's coming. yeay. i've missed this woman. i wonder how she is now. different maybe. i hope not. either way, i love her still. just too much maybe.

next, i cannot use the laptop lavishly. i can only use when i need to. like now, i need to use it because i need to charge my ipod. if not, i can never touuch this laptop til PMR is over.

thanks to syakila, i am really addicted to this better together song. oo em gee.

nothing more to say. blog's getting pretty dull. will update whenever i can.
loves.

No comments: