Sunday, June 14, 2009

life like this

time passes by real quick. before we know it, holidays have finally come to an end. a big final end. no more, staying up late, no more hours of chit chatting on the phone, no more waking up late, no more late night snacks, no more onlining as often as usual, no more watching soap operas, no more watching daily dramas, etc. seriously, takdalah no more of everything. i just need to cut down on almost everything i do. bummer. i'm not ready for school. i haven't completed my tuition homework. i can already see my teacher's face when she sees my empty book. i am slacking, i am well-aware of that. i will buck up. at least, i will try bucking up. i want to make myself and my parents proud. i will try, by all means i will try. i am not a quitter, yes farah you're not a quitter. so, may the past be a lesson to be learned.

- i've moved on.

No comments: