Tuesday, June 16, 2009

gone

I think my dad just confiscated my laptop. This all happened because i did badly for my midterms. Boy, they are such a sad thing to look at. But still, I am with abah confiscating my laptop as i reallyreally want to buck up and change myself into becoming a better person. I think the biggest thing that distracts my from studying and revising and such is my laptop. Specifically the internet. Thats the bad influence you get out of internet. It is true what they say then. They created internet, my dad bought it, gets into my hands, i use it, i get addicted to it, and i become a failure and my mind becomes an empty can. I was well-aware of that before but i did not bother to even think about the consequences i might get by using the internet too often. I had two nervous breakdowns yesterday. I nearly gave up on myself and just felt like the world was ending somehow. And my whole world came crashing down on me and i was devastated. But, i am lucky to have such supporting parents like mama and abah even along as a matter of fact to calm me down and give me the support that i need. My friends are included too. I have realised my mistakes and i ought to be a much better person in the future. I am certainly not a quitter and i never say never. I feel alot better today. But i am still down and sad and devastated with the results i got. Itll take time to recover. I'll be away for quite sometime. I will update whenever i can.

Loves.

No comments: