Sunday, June 7, 2009

live.life.

Holidays.
it surely is something that we look forward to each and every year. make it every day, week and month for me. adolescence including myself and adults so to speak are always overjoyed and overwhelmed, excited and so on whenever it comes to holidays. simple, its the only time for us to spend more time with ourself, family friends and acquaintances. as for me, i do love holidays as i get to rest, rest and clear my mind from unwanted thoughts and feelings, pressure, peer-pressure, school, and yes u get the whole idea. despite all the goody-goody things that i love about holidays, i always get bored as i don't know how to spend my time doing "perkara-perkara yang berfaedah". but its a whole different thing this year as i did spend the best holiday ever in my life. do not fear as i am only exaggerating. let me rephrase, it is one.of.the.best. holidays in my life. its been a week and it has been a well-spent week i must say. i spent plenty of quality time with de familia and i made new friends. with a mountain of hope and dreams, i hope that life gets better day by day.

- love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes.

No comments: