Wednesday, July 1, 2009

butterfly, fly away

Okay first of all, i can't wait for hari carnival. I can feel the adrenaline rush. Like seriously. I can. Been busy sorting out my life and filing them. And also, i've been busy keeping my points straight and focusing on the important things. How sometimes i do wish life is somewhat perfect. Not perfect but just nice and comfortable enough for me to go through it peacefully. I've been getting headaches quite often lately. Enough said, i'll cope.

So, MJ passed away. I'm sure everyone knows. I don't really love him, but i do like him though. After all, he is the king of pop. He is a great person besides all the plastic surgeries he has done to himself. Rest in peace MJ.

I need to shop. I hope i have sufficient money. There are just too many things that i want to buy.

Loves.
xoxoxx

No comments: