Thursday, September 10, 2009

I have nothing more to say

Through out my fifteen so called long years of living in this world that I can say is pretty much cruel and filled with evilness and pain, I have met so many type of people. I may be fifteen, you can say I'm still young and that I haven't seen the world, It's true but it is also true that I have met many people. All with different personality, behaviour physically and mentally. So in general, there are a few things/personalities/behaviour that I really despise.


  • People who just don't seem to know how to appreciate others.
  • People who doesn't know how to respect the elderly.
  • People, guys mainly who hits girls or talks crudely and rudely to girls.
  • People who talks using vulgar words.
  • People who think that they're not blessed.
  • People who boast here and there, blindly without thinking.
  • People who think they're so perfect.
  • People who think they are so unfortunate that everyone hates them.
  • People who just loves to pick-point on others and blame others for everything.
  • People who looks nice but deep within they're just not.
  • People who loves playing with other people's thoughts.
  • People who gets all emo'ed up easily.
  • People who just loves to critisize others and talk bad about others.
  • People who have two faces and personality.
  • People who just loves to fiddle and mingle around other people's life and pry about other people's life more than theirs.
  • People who act immaturely.

I am not perfect. I never was. And i never will be. And, I may be one of these bad-personalities that I have stated up here, who knows. But at least, I don't mind admitting the fact that I may sometimes act immaturely and such. I am human flawed, so it's normal. But some people just don;t seem to know how to change. And i find it really hard to believe and even harder to accept the fact if people cannot seem to respect the elderly. I find this kind of people very ungrateful and just plain pathetic.

I am sorry if some took this post wrongly. I've stated earlier that this is something in general. And I really am not pointing fingers at anybody.

And my appologies if this post sounds a lot like I'm emotionally not okay. Truthfully, I am okay. I just wanted to make my points clear. That's all.

Nothing personal.

No comments: