Sunday, September 13, 2009

a beginning to an end


This is the very moment that I really am NOT looking forward to, AT ALL. Where everything is drawing near and the ONLY time where my mind goes ALL tied upp and not to mention HAYWIRE. And this is all because of Penilaian Menengah Rendah. PMR is like only THREE WEEKS and I am so not sure whether I am well-prepared to face the big day. Raya is just a week away and it sure feels a bit mellow this year. To me that is. I love Raya, It's the best celebration I could ever ask for besides birthdays. But... It just doesn't feel right celebrating Raya two weeks before PMR. I don't think I'll be able to enjoy it like I always do. But, the eating part will always be my favourite part during Raya. The food that we can eat, It's like my own personal heaven on earth. And also, gathering with my loved ones. Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and most of all my Awesome - est Cousins. Can't wait for that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm on a cross road. I really don't know what to believe. I hope it is all true. I hope it's permanent and not something transitory. I'm done with something that is no genuine. I'll take this risk, off believing that it somehow is true though I don't know whether I am able to believe it or not. And this time, I'll need hope to help me out. But if it turns out differently in the end, I think I'll be okay. It will be another blessing in disguise then. Like always.

BUT,

Gladly, I am proud to say that this time I am really going to abandon my blog temporarily due to Pra-PMR and PMR that is drawing near. I have to put 1001% of my effort into it. Like it or not. Yes, like it or not. I have to be serious. It'll take me no where if I don't go all out this time. IF i put in more effort I'm very sure I can pull it off. Hopefully.

Wish me Luck though. That is like the only thing I need right now, yeah. LUCK.
Heh.


Oh yeah,

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
Maaf Zahir & Batin.

No comments: