Sunday, September 13, 2009

it ends tonight, it ends tonight

Oh, and before i forget.
It's all just wrong. Plain wrong.
I want it the right way.
Who doesn't ?
But, I'm sick and tired if it has to be this way all the time.
There's no point lingering around something that is just never going to happen.
No point at all.
It's just worthless, pointless, mindless and pathetic.
But still, I can't.
I just can't. I'll keep lingering and loitering around.
Just in case, something good happens.
Who knows ? No one knows.
I can just hope. And hope. And hope.
Til the last tear I could possibly shed.

HAHAHA.
Dramatic enough ? This is my last post.
This time, it's truly and irrevocably true. And so, this is my last post.
Forgive me but it has to be a lil dramatic since the gonna be the last.
For a while that is.

Some might know the truth behind these lines, though it still means nothing but preferably something and also maybe just nothing.

No comments: