Monday, September 28, 2009

It feels like the sky just blocked away the stars

Time flies by really really really fast. It just feels like I just turned two yesterday. And today, it's only a few days til pmr. And i can feel the butterflies in my tummy. And i'm not prepared, yeay. Heh. And now i'm in so many dilemmas. And i just don't know how to handle em'. And i really need a shoulder to cry on. Too much pressure on my shoulder right now. And everything seems so blurry and it doesnt look right. And everything's just too hard to comprehend now and it gets worse day by day. Been asking God for help. For a sign, anything. I just need to know(oh you don't know who you are but some know who i'm talking about). Please. Okay, that is all for a session with farah and her mindless musings. Wish me luck.

No comments: