Saturday, October 24, 2009

I don't know why

But.. I get emotional real easy these days. I don't like it. I wake up in the morning starring into the mirror 'admiring' my swollen eyes. Something is bugging me. Though, I don't know what exactly is. I keep coming to that statement everytime I think of something. It's as if I'm running around in circles. And each day, those circles keep getting smaller and smaller til I finally have no where to go.
I can just cry listening to songs that I love. And off late, I am so into slow songs. Ballad to be exact. It's like this Korean Drama that I'm addicted to, it triggered my emotional button all over. And the word "sarang" it's like a beat on repeat in my head.
Truthfully I'm over everything. The past will remain the past. I can't keep loitering around something that meant completely nothing from the beginning. I don't mind really. After all that I've been through these past few weeks, watching Korean Drama's non-stop, I've learnt just too much. I'm a lot stronger now. Not the weak, fragile person I used to be.

But still. I need answers. I just don't know where to begin.

No comments: