Friday, October 30, 2009

frosted air

I wonder why some of the form three students are still going to school cause really it's just a waste of time. Added with the fact that I happened to be one of them who went to school. And I tell you, it's just pointless ?
Ah well, ain't gonna go to school anymore.

I'm at the hospital with my dad. And I must say, I've always have this fear with hospitals ever since I was a kid. Cause u know, how hospitals are. There's this eerie medicine smell that sticks on the walls of the hospital. And the environment somehow feels sick and ververy mellow. And you can feel a gus off eerieness running down your spine.
Well, I don't know, but that's just how I feel. And I wonder how it is like in the morgue. I'm sure it feels a lot like hell in there. But I still love loitering around the hospital. Especially visitting the labour ward and the children's ward. Pure bliss.

And now, boys over flowers are getting more and more addictive day by day, ho my.

I'm really really running out of ideas.

Bye.

No comments: