Saturday, October 10, 2009

a lot like love

Hi. Tuition was fun as always today. It's been quite hectic these past few weeks. I'm facing pmr, so that's just how it is. Despite all the fuss I've been through, problems with studies and such my sleep has been more than enough. I sleep more than 7 hours a day. Isn't that just great ? My eyebags are getting pretty better. The greatest achievement so far. Haha. And i think, I just made myself a new best friend. My super fabulous pencils and pens. I use it like everyday, day and night. Actually, it's just a statement to prove that I study a lot lately. Oh, and i want a pet. Really, this house is getting pretty boring and I have no one to talk with. So, bah, I want a cat or a bunny or anything. I just want a pet. I promise to love and care it with all my might. And i will also feed it with sardines and cat food if you were to get me a cat and I would feed it with carrots and bunny food if you were to get me a bunny. Not to forget, I will also clean its poopies and everything.

Have you ever felt butterflies flying away in your tummies. And you just feel this kind off feeling where you can't seem to interpret how you actually feel about something but these butterflies in your tummy, it just won't go away and you feel like giggling and laughing and you even feel like crying. It's a mix of each emotion ever to exist on Earth. I feel that a lot lately. And i don't know if its supposed to be something good or is it something plain bad ? I don't know. I just don't know. But I do like it when I feel that way. Somehow, I feel calm and relax when I'm in that particular emotion.

So, my advise is. Please always filll your tummies with butterflies at all times. And that was a brilliant suggestion brought to you exclusively by Farah Nk.

: )

No comments: