Friday, October 9, 2009

that rockin chick

Hi. I was just browsing through my previous posts. And to celebrate my 58th post, I would like to officially state here that I am turning over a new leaf. A brand new spankin' new leaf. But I shall not delete all my previous posts like i did before. Life is to great to waste each minute in it ey ? So, I'm learning to appreciate what I have right now. And yes, I know I shouldn't be blogging right now. I still have three papers to go. But it just feels right to write today. The weather is perfect. It's raining outside and it just seems to reflect my mood.

--------------------------------------

I see pretty rainbows everywhere I go. I kept thinking, what in heavens world does this all mean but I can never seem to find the significant answer to my question. Til it came to a point where I felt everything was wrong. Nothing felt right. Then it turned pitch black everywhere. I thought I was lost. To the extend where I felt I just wasn't able to breath and it was as if there was this big giant rock slamming right on my head. Then I saw this bright light that came shining through out of nowhere. I approached it. I tried my very best to move towards the light though I was in pain. Then I pulled through, I came near the light. It was beautiful there. Full of colors and a magnificent view. I woke up out of the blue, dazzled and mesmerized by that dream that I just got. And it occurred to me. Why should I worry about things that might not even happen to me in the future ? Why should I get so paranoid over the littlest issue ? Why should I be sad ? I don't deserve all this. I deserve respect and I deserve to get the happiness and fun that every fifteen year old would and could feel right now. I'm blessed with the most amazing family ever. And I can't deny I do have wonderful friends around me. Whom I love to the littlest bits. That was when I just felt that I should just flip open a new page and start fresh, like I always do but for real this time. What have I got to lose ? Nothing, absolutely nothing at all. And in the end, I think I'll still get my own pretty rainbow too.

No comments: