Tuesday, October 13, 2009

you got a big ego, such a huge ego, i love his big ego

I DON'T believe it, PMR is actually over ?
Okay, the best phrase that I've heard so far. And I want it to last.
For a long LONG long LONG time.
Let me enjoy and embrace this short break that I have.

I had a great day. We went home right after our last paper.
Got ready and everything and went straight to Aishah's house. Ordered pizza yum, and watched a horror movie, 4bia. Though I've watched the movie I have got to say, I screamed like nuts whenever it came to the part where the ghosts appeared from nowhere and such. Everyone was laughing. We had a great time, all in all. Made a video that didn't really work out then later made another video which was so cool and funny. Then, we chit chatted for a bit and went home. And now here I am typing away. It's been so long since I last smell "freedom".

It's nice, this gutsy thing I have now. I feel calm, and peaceful. But I can hear annoying grumbles that my tummy is making. It's okay, I'll eat soon. I have to got to school though tomorrow, wth right ? Seriously. BUt since everyone is going, so might as well I just go too. It would be great especially with my friends around. Seriously, we never run out of jokes. And I can say, they're the type of friends that can make us feel happy at any time. Cause at any point in life, they're always there. ALWAYS.

I've been writing such long, boring posts lately. And I don't know why. I can't stop.
Okay. Bye.

No comments: