Wednesday, November 4, 2009

baby, you're going down, down, down, down, down.

I realized the fact that I have been abandoning my blog for quite some time. Nothing came to mind everytime I signed on to Blogger.com. It's pretty pathetic, I tell you. I guess I look at my blog in a different look now. I find it extremely boring and yeah, boring. I don't want to delete my blog, and neither do i want to delete all the posts. So, I think I should somehow change a few things here and there. Whatever with that.

Ever felt the adrenaline rush ? It's like the blood flowing through your bloodstream just gushes in you giving you chills right down your spine. And in a minute or two, the rush just fades away ? I like that feeling. I don't know why. But maybe cause I like it so much, I don't usually get these adrenaline rush.

My point of posting some thing up on this dark, chilly, warm night is so to just say, I loathe cyberspace a lot now. Even words cannot seem to interpret how i actually feel right at this very moment. Cyberspace is fun, no doubt but still, it causes trouble. And it creates dilemmas in people's mind just at the right point of time where you actually want to have a time for yourself. When I say, cyberspace creates trouble, what I meant really was, when we actually discover unexpected things from it. I'm speaking based on my own experience. And I really think, dissociating ourselves from cyberworld or just taking some time off, is really a must. To detoxify all the unwanted emotions or feelings that we tend to feel.

But I'm fine really. I always am. And hopefully, will always be. After all, I am still human. Perfectly flawed and life always filled with boundaries and obstacles that I seem to face every day, like it or not, yes like it or not. But in the end, this itsy witsy problems that bug you at times, they don't really matter to anyone else but ourselves. And it's my life anyway, so who cares ?

No comments: