Friday, November 6, 2009

meet me halfway.


I feel insanely alive. And I do not know why, I'm full-spirited today. And yeah, I'm happy. To hell with the past. Embracing the future is much, much, much better.
Plus, I've been jumping round a lot lately accompanied by the awesome tunes the playlist plays for me. As corny as this may sound, music reflects my life a lot. Each and every song in my playlist signifies something in my life. Be it something sad, or something happy. Everything seems to have a suitable song. Every emotion, every scene and every memory.
I have also realized that this year, well it has not been the best year of my life, yet but it sure was a hell of a year. I mean with all the PMR excitement, the part where people just break and enter your life, and just disappear in a blink of an eye, the Korean drama craze, meeting new people, making new friends, learning more and more about life and you just name it. I can't wait for 2010, but no goals for next year but to only enjoy life and making full use of each and every minute of everyday.


Life is too short to worry about.


Haha, right.

No comments: