Thursday, November 5, 2009

never gone, never far

I used to think that soulmates don't ever exist. That the word, when used is just way over-rated and only a term to emphasize a person's feelings when truly maybe the person saying it, don't really mean it. Maybe cause most probably I may be wrong. And anyway who am I to talk about love. Never been there yet. Too young, I suppose. And I no longer believe in High School Love though my parents were together since form five. Okay fine, I do believe in it, just that I find that I never get even close to it. Cause once it's near me, it'll just run away like that, in a blink of an eye. And my so called sweet memories from the past, truly are not clear in my mind anymore. They're just vague thoughts that I really want to forget because sometimes, when I'm all alone it all just comes back to me. It's not that I regret anything that has happened before. As far as I am concerned, I don't have any regrets aside from one thing that I regret the most and that is studying at the very last minute when PMR is just weeks away.
Oh well, I guess I just have to endure it. It's not that hard, actually. Easy-peasy-you're-cheesy-maneesy.

Haha.

No comments: