Saturday, November 7, 2009

oh hey, I'm a dork.

I'm so bored right now. I feel sleepy that I think I should start counting sheeps but my eyes just don't seem to want to close. And here I am typing away at midnight while humming to some soft tunes played by the radio.
I guess ill start by writing a few random things about me.

- I love backstreet boys and n'sync a lot.
- I love trying out new things, food especially. Give me anything and ill surely eat em'.
- I have this crazy addiction with romantic comedy movies.
- When I was young, I really wanted to dye my hair pink. I don't know why.
- I love to dance though I pretty much suck at it.
- I am a sucker for quotes. I can spend the whole day just by googling anything that has to do with quotations by famous and infamous people.
- I love weddings. I love looking and admiring the setting of the place. Not all weddings, just some.
- I don't mind people talking bad about me. Its their life, so who cares ?
- I am very very unstable. I wobble a lot especially when I walk.
- When I have a boyfriend someday, in the future I would one someone who appreciates and someone who accepts me as I am.
- I hate to move on and to begin a new chapter in life. That was before, I've surprisingly outgrown myself.
- I used to cry a lot. I don't really cry that easily now. I guess that'sn good ?
- I make sure my environment is clean or else the rest of the day will be filled with moodswings.
- I think ill stop now.

-'when something ends in life, something else will begin'-

No comments: