Tuesday, December 15, 2009

something like a cinderella story

- I'm not surprised. Not everything lasts.


One question, do fairytales exist in this mean world we live in ? Personally, I think it does exist. But maybe it only happens to some people. How sublime if it does happen to EVERYONE. Or maybe it happens to everyone. Just maybe we don't know for sure when it's going to happen. I don't mean fairytales as in pumpkin carriages, horsemen, a handsome prince, NO not that. Okay, maybe its that too. Or maybe just having dreams of having the kind of life we want it to be. 

Ever since I was a kiddo, I've dreamt on having things that was pink, sparkly pink but everything in that dream must be pink. But come to think of it, I am glad I don't want all those now. I want everything to be colourful. Just nice, not too much and not too little. 

And I'm thinking of going to electone classes and guitar classes again. Should I ?  

I heart Rob, bye.








No comments: