Thursday, December 17, 2009

you could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare


- All's well that ends well.



I'm having butterflies in my tummy. And I'm having cramps too. 
I feel like my tummy's about to explode. It is NOT a nice feeling.


So it's not a shocker anymore. EVERYBODY knows that PMR results will be out on December 24th which to me is such a bummer. It took me by surprise when my aunt called me up late this morning to tell me the not-so-wonderful news. I was scared for a moment there, but I amazingly recovered from the scare I had. Literally speaking, I am "quite" urr... glad ? Simply because the longer the wait the worrier I will be. So better now than never. I am trying to be as positive as I can be. Though deep down in me, I am indeniably, unconditionally and irrevocably terrified, mortified, ah you name it. I really hope Rob can sing me a lullaby. Just in case I won'tbe able to sleep soundly at night. Or even if I have a bad dream. Its like halloween in my head right now. And it's like somebody held a party and didn't even invite me and played the music just too loud til the neighbours had to call the police or something in my heart. That's just how crucial it is. Well to all PMR candidates, my beloved cousins and friends, All The Best. Hopefully, we will all do well. Me too, as well. HAHA.

I will be away. For three days. Starting from tomorrow as I will be going to the "lion-city". Just hope this is sufficient enough to take my mind of PMR. For a while that is. And later after that, I need to be mentally and yeah physically prepared for the so called big day.

Only six "short" days to go. OO. EM. GEE. And this is the part where I will be singing a sad song and I will cry and I will cry and I will not be able to sleep. Okay, I'm exaggerating.

I heart Rob, bye. See you in three days time.

 

No comments: