Friday, January 15, 2010

i keep seeing pictures of you and me

- I'm done baby, I'm so done here.

Yesterday meant something to me. For the first time in my life, I actually witnessed someone's conversion into Islam. And frankly, I was touched. Deeply touched. It was beautiful, really. I'm speechless actually. I don't really know how to describe it. 

Anyways, Hello. My most sincere apologies about the hiatus. I have a very very very busy schedule. I don't get enough sleep resulting these eye bags. Heh. But school has been great. Everything seems so new yet so refreshing and fun. I can't really tell and I can't really see which subject are the ones I'm gonna really love cause it's just too soon to say anything. I know everything's gonna be alright. I wanna be active with my extra-curricular activities this year. Not with sports. I wanna be active with other activities. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a good testimonial by the end of next year. 

I am so very confused right now. Stop dazzling me with this witty and nitty gritty attitude of yours. One minute you're just so great and the next you treat me like I'm nobody. Mind you, I have feelings too. But come to think of it, I have some to terms with everything happening to me at this rate. Accepting facts and moving on with my life, yes that's just what I am doing. 

I heart Rob, au revoir.
 

No comments: