Thursday, February 11, 2010

We've been so far down, we can touch the sky.

Hello, hello World.

Its been so so long. I don't really miss you though. Been busy. With a truckload full of homework. It's never-ending really, pfft. Life's been okay. On and off it gets a little bumpy here and there. But heck, don't really matter no more actually. I think as much as I hate admitting it, I have outgrown myself in many ways.

I have to say my personal life has been a little blank off late. With the dilemmas, the dramas. It looks so like 90210. heh. But whatever with that, truthfully I couldn't care less. Anyways, I don't need an answer from you no more. You're like this bombshell that came out of no where. Thought you could be my saviour or something, turns out you made me realize so many things. Things that  I could not realize on my own. I thank you for that.

Really. I am. Thankful.

In some ways or another I am. I don't care, really I don't.

And so, life still has to go on.

I've been so busy, I didn't even realize my eyebags are getting worse. Plus, I've gained weight. Okay, mama's gonna disagree on this totally but this is so, not good. I have and I must at least try to reduce weight and cut down on oily food. But frankly speaking, i find food just so mesmerizing and irrevocably tempting.
Food. Food. Food.

Alright, I wanna go and eat my cake.

I love Rob, bye.

No comments: