Saturday, March 13, 2010

best part of my day.

Finally, I get to blog properly. It has been so long. Exams are over. I've even got back my results. It wasn't that good though. But It was okay, except for add maths. Holidays won't really look like holidays. Due to the fact that I'll be having Choral Speaking practices every single day. And tuition too. 

I'm Okay by the way.
Everything seems to be smooth sailing so far. But still, I still find people just so hard to fathom these days. And it just bugs me you know. I'm tired of doing this over and over again. I mean, can't you just try to copromise with other people and not just live as if this world is yours. And not think about how others feel ? I think you have the symptoms of a person with with some kind of selfish-ness disorder. Klah, malas nak fikir, it sickens me more. Bless you mate. 

At least, I don't have that much homework. Alhamdulillah. 
I want to watch Alice in Wonderland. Jom, friends ?

LyRobKBye.

No comments: