Saturday, March 20, 2010

Change is good, bad. Whatever.

Everyday, some of us, maybe most of us, we go through the same old same thing. The same old routine. Wake up in the morning, take a bath, grab some breakfast, hurry to school, hurry to colleges, hurry to work and even, hurry to the market. I too, do the same thing every single day, without fail. Frankly, it's just pure boredom. 

In short, I want a change in the chain of events that goes on repeat everyday.

I try making a few changes here and there. Altering and mending the schedules of life. But, the harder I try changing, the harder it gets for me to change. It gets to my nerves at times, living under the same room everyday, walking to the same school everyday, wearing the same uniform everyday, it just doesn't feel right. I mean, I am, no doubt about it, happy with my life. I, I'm just tired of going through the same thing. Especially when I have to deal with school work, home works, chores, every single day. 

So, I want a change. Small changes here and there. 

But the hardest thing about changing is, we can never change people. They change their selves, as they please, whenever they want too and just how they want too. The same goes for me, and for everyone else as well. I know, many find me just so hard to fathom, some might even say I am such a complex lady, some might even say, I'm such a snippy person and some might even say that I'm weird. But I don't mind. And I don't think, I'll change these things about me. Cause it's these things that make me feel happy about myself. And its these things that make me, me. This small things about me, that no one but myself understands. 

And these are the things that changes my life everyday.

Changes are good. But you gotta know, when to change, what to change and how to change. You don't just jump off a cliff, when someone tells you too, do you ? Thought so. You would instantly, think of the consequences, before jumping of this cliff. My point is, you should actually think first before proceeding your act. Cause sometimes, changes don't always turn out good.  And changes, might hurt others, it might make you look bad, it can make you look stupid, and it can make you look dumb. 

I'm only sixteen and heck yeah, I have not seen people from each and every corner of the world. People with different personalities, different attitudes, different looks whatsoever, NO, I haven't discovered and I haven't met them yet. But surprisingly, I've known quite a number of people and yet, I've seen numerous personalities and attitudes. Not all of them are pleasing and breath-taking. Some, might just make you feel the need to take a knife and chop their head into pieces. I've known people, who changed drastically. I guess, its due to the drastic weather changes that made this person change. NO, it can't be that. Anyways, I'm not pointing fingers, neither am I judging anyone. I too, am not perfect either. In fact, I'm perfectly flawed and I like it. Mistakes are meant to happen. You just have to realize them in time, for you to change. 


By the way, It's not like you changed because someone told you too.

You wanted this, didn't you ?

No comments: