Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bobby the apple-head, he left in the end.

I don't really say this much. And I never admit this fact. But, I am so gonna miss my English teacher. I mean, he made English so fun that I have never ever yawned in his classes before. But too bad, his practical period is about to end. And we'll be back to facing reality. And I can imagine the dreadful smell of reality. 

I still remember, the first few weeks of our lessons with our original teacher, she told us we'd be having a new 'trainee' teacher to teach us for four months. I got so tied up about it, thinking I'm so gonna flunk my paper. When actually, he made English fun and enjoyable. At least, it looks and feels that way to me. But eventually everything will come to an end. Everything will come to a stop. He's practical is about to end in a weeks time. And it's gonna be back to square one for us. 

I hope everything's gonna be alright.

I hate it when the school bell rings. Except when it rings during the last period.

No comments: