Wednesday, April 21, 2010

When two different worlds collide.

I have been away for quite some time. I think my dissapearance made me a sane person. Or at least a better person. I think I have come to a stage where I just couldn't be bothered about people anymore. The more I try putting two and two together about life, about people, the harder I think my life will be. I have come to realize that people change, things change, time changes and everything changes. And honestly, I just couldn't care less. I'm tired, pretty tired and fed up about trying. I guess, this is the time where I just wanna feel appreciated and the time when I just wanna be me. Without trying to be someone I am not.I am in need of a retail therapy. SHOPPING. Yes. I need to shop. 


Oh yes, you just don't know how sick and tired I am of all this. 
Because right now, I feel just fine being and living the way I am.

No comments: