Friday, August 6, 2010

Geek in the pink.

I was thinking the other day, about taking up a new language. I've always wanted to take up French as my third language. But then, my dad told me to take up Mandarin as he told me I can go far if I can speak fluent Mandarin. Hmm, well I'm at wits end. I don't know which one I should go for first. I still have a few months before the end of 2010. I guess, by then I have already made up my mind. Oh, and I really really look up to Mahathir Lokman. Seriously, I love the way he speaks. He is someone I would want to meet in the future. Someone to be added on to my list of "people I'd like to meet". 

Someone, please help me already !

1 comment:

zoel said...

the best three options for you will be either mandarin, german language or france. choose wisely k dear