Friday, August 6, 2010

I meant all the things that I've said.

I have been so busy that I think I don't even remember if I've shampoo'ed my hair this morning. These past few weeks has been pretty pretty hectic. Explains why I've been gone for a long period of time. Personally, being away from blogger, and all the social networking sites has changed me. In some way or another, I feel that I am more mature than I was before. More mature than the previous post. But I guess 'some things' are still the same. The same dusty ol' same. I'm getting sick and tired of having to deal with this issues, frankly speaking but who am I to say anything. I am always the 'black sheep' to certain people. 

Okay enough of that. 

I was involved with SMK Seafield's Choral Speaking Team. Where we practiced like shiznit for the competition, the so-called over-rated BIG DAY. But to no avail, our sacrifices certainly did not pay off. We were disappointed. I was devastated. I couldn't get over it for a few days. But, I'm okay now. I took it from a brighter view. At least, we got into the finals ey ? And so I thought I am back to waking up at 6 after the previous competition but I guess my dreams of being able to wake up late has been flushed down the drain, since there will be ONE more competition this Tuesday.  I do hope will make it to the next round, Amin :)

Aside all the excitement with Choral Speaking, I had to deal with my studies too. And to make matters worst, my exams were held the same week as the competition. Just tell me how sickening and retarded that made me feel ! I studied. not my butt out, but I studied all that I could, with all my might. And I have to say, my results are better than before. I'm quite satisfied especially with the fact that I did not fail my Additional Mathematics ! That was like just the happiest news anyone has told me in my life. no kidding.

And now, Ramadhan is drawing near, I cannot wait. And 30 days after Ramadhan, we will be celebrating Hari Raya. Talk about awesomeness ! I guess being too hyped and excited about Raya is just not appropriate for the time being. Like what my mama always say "puasa belum habis dah fikir pasal raya". Okay, so no thinking about Raya for now. 

Okay, what else.. ?

For a moment, I really thought my life has gone topsy turvy. Everything was wrong, not in place, ugly, disgusting and you name it. I wasn't myself. I felt annoying at the thought of some issues. I hated. I disliked. I loathed. And I vommed over issues. I was a different person. I was not Farah Nadhirah. I was quiet. I rarely talk to anyone other the the ones I was closed too. I just couldn't get over the fact that things have changed, people have changed, and life has changed. I hated every moment of everyday. I was so insecure. I cried a lot. I acted awfully ridiculous and stupid. I acted like a brainless maniac. And after sometime, after a while, after I got used to things, I overcame my fear and got over things. I've realized one thing that I should have realized ages ago that, shit happens and you don't always get what you want in life and that some things and some issues are better off ignored and not worth caring for. Life gets better that way. Life is much easier that way. To close one ear and just keep moving forward. Eventually, all the talking, the hatred, the misunderstandings, the dilemmas will fade away. Cause people will get tired of listening to the same ol' story over and over again. I thank my mum for always being there for me through thick and thin. I can say she is my maiden in shining armor. And a few of my friends that has never failed to help me go thru the difficult moments in my life, even the happy moments in my life. Thank you.

The most important thing now is that, I'm okay and I'm happy.
Good day everyone :)

No comments: