Friday, August 20, 2010

If you fall for me, I'm not easy to please.

I am egoistic, weird and simple. People think I'm complex because I rarely share my thoughts and stories. I am a reserved person. I only open up to people I am used too and to the people who are used to me. I speak in a way that not many understand, but I don't speak monkey. Words represent me in a way or two, someway somehow.I don't usually hate but when I do, I think the world will somehow stop and stare at me in confusion and in surprise. Because I seldom hate. I only dislike. See the difference ? 

Other than that, I love my family. They're the best part of my life. The important one and the ones that play the biggest role in my life. They're just my all. My daily routine is to write, somehow I just never post it. I keep it to myself, only for me to read and to ponder on. When it comes to drawing, I am nonetheless the last person anyone sane will call. I just suck at it. I appreciate sincerity and modesty. Anything that anyone does for me will bear in my mind for as long as I shall live. 

I still remember the old me the one that used to be so fragile and vulnerable, I hated it when everyone talked about me behind my back. But with god's will, I always find out when anyone does. Usually it gets to my nerves when someone badmouths me but I guess now, it seems to look like I just couldn't care less. People will keep on talking, throwing nasty comments on you and spitting your name every single day. They'll grow tired one fine day, they just will. At least, that's how I perceive it now. I just believe in karma, I simply do. And I strongly know and believe that what goes around, comes around, goes around and goes all the way back around. 

Sometimes, I tend to do things unexpectedly as I believe that you should always expect the unexpected. Usually, when people least expects it. The weird side of me usually shines when I am at the state of blur which happens everyday. I can just stare at a person when they talk without understanding a single thing. Not that I'm proud of it or anything.

You see, I'm much of a straight forward person. I'm not twisted, I just tell things and look at things in a different view and perspective. And to me, humans are all alike. We just differ by our looks, gender, religion, race and personality. Other than that, we're all alike. Humans that are prone to making mistakes and learning from them.

Just for the sake of sharing, the way to my heart is the way to my heart. And the way to my heart is also by indulging my everyday life with good food and accommodating attitude. The kind that I can appreciate and the kind that reciprocates when I talk. The most important value I look for in a person.

Told you, I'm a simple person :)

1 comment:

Kak Sharina said...

You are simple but complicated. Just like me.




:)