Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pieces of you, pieces of me.

It is already the fourth day of Ramadhan. How time flies. And we don't even realize it. Sometimes, I just wish time would stop all by itself. I'd love to stay at those happy moments in my life. But, life has to go on no matter what. No more how sickening and psychotic it can get, we just keep moving forward. No turning back.

Lately, I've felt this urge at the tip of my tummy. This urge tells me that life is just boring at times. We live the same routine everyday. Sometimes the only thing that differ it from other days is maybe because of the food we eat and the changes we make in our routines. That is if we have any routines to be changed. I feel the need to say that life is boring  because sometimes the shit and drama's that you go thru everyday. every week, every month, every year just looks like its the same thing going on repeat. It's as if, it's never ending. It sounds pathetic having to go through it every now and then but that's life. 

Okay enough about this. Am getting so tired of justifying my thoughts. 

You know, Kimora Lee Simmons ? My goodness. She is, to me, one hell of a goddess. How I wish, I had all the pretty things that she has. The perfect family, a happy family in fact. The absolutely going very very well and established company. The fame, well to me this doesn't really matter but I'm just stating facts. I mean we'll never know how long this things, will go on. Sometimes, in just a blink of an eye, everything can go wrong and just slip through your fingers without us realizing it. But it's okay. I just wish, I can be a successful person like her. 

A girl can dream can she ? Dreaming is free anyway, so just leave me be. 

No comments: