Sunday, July 5, 2009

lost and finally found

I am so tired, devastated, upset, embarassed, lethargic, dehydrated, full of hatred and pissed off. Seafield's carnival was seriously shitty this year. To some, it might not be. To me it totally is. And i really don't want to state it down here publicly. My backache is starting to get so irritating. The only part where i found enjoyable was when i entered the haunted house with my pals. It was scary and yes funny too. And some other moments that clearly does not need to be jotted down here.

And now, i've made up my mind on everything. I know what i want. For better or for worse, this is what I want. And what i want matters the most. Right now lah. So, i am done. I am tired. And i have had enough of all this unwanted pressures in my life. I never want to face this phase again. I'll start doing things more rationally and wisely. And i will always keep my options open. All i've got to say is, you'll know soon.
Au revoir.

Farah nk.

No comments: