Monday, October 5, 2009

give me a reason to stay

Hi. Okay, okay, okay. I know, i know. I should spend every minute that i have left, studying and revising whatever i still can. I just need a time out. Im so tired, actually. So, it's time for me to unwind. So, school was 'interesting' and a lil boring too. Alhamdulillah, my place for pmr is in the school hall which is awesome cause its cold there plus the weather is irrevocably hot this days but oh well, wherever the exam's gonna be.. It doesn't really matter, just as long as i get to complete my pmr. And continue my journey being a form three student. I also can't help but to give a million thanks to everyone that has been brainwashing and planting good tips and splendid ideas on how to overcome fear and also on how to gain my confidence level into my brain. I can say, it works and 90% of what they say is true.

Come to think of it, life without bondaries and obstacles won't be as good as it is now. I mean, true, when problems come, it can give us a pain in the butt but just try looking at it from a brighter view. Life has just so much to offer so think of it positively. All in all, I think, i have changed a lot too. I can't help but to thank my dearest mum, family and friends for that. Compromise is also the key to making good changes. So atleast, that's what i think it is, for now. During Raya, i've been moving around a lot so i've been meeting a lot of people lately. It was great meeting relatives living far away and it was tiring, can't deny that. And wonderful thing is, people keep saying that i'm tall. Haha, when actually, i am not. I'm only like what, four feet or less maybe, i don't know. And they keep saying, its okay eat more calcium, you just need to grow a little bit higher, than you'll be fine. Funny kan ? But really, it made my day a whole lot better. Maybe, i did grow a few inches taller. Or maybe it's just an optical illusion ? Or maybe, it is true ? Hah, who knows ?

So,
Put all excuses aside,
YOU are capable.

No comments: