Friday, October 8, 2010

Apple bottom jeans.

I desperately need a pair of new flipflops. Some drug junkie stole my flipflops and my brother's crocs. Whoever you are, I pray that all your shoes get stolen in the future. Okay, I'm just kidding. So, i woke up today, so sleepy and feeling lost. Mum had to wake me up quite a number of times. Got ready and went for Add Maths tuition. I can say it has been a productive Friday Morning, alhamdulillah. But now, I'm still resting due to the lack of sleep and how fatigue I am now. And also, while waiting for the cleaners to come. 


I have to start being a little serious. I have to start molding myself into a responsible person. I don't think I can afford playing around and making a fool out of myself any longer. 

Time to GROW UP, young girl !

No comments: